[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Velvet & Beans trip

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jul 12 21:30:04 EDT 2010

I received this email from Velvet with Beans help of course.............

Hi Mummy whee having such a wonderful time, that veggie garden next door
is soooooo yummy!  Onyx ate up lots of the beetroot so she ended up with
red poops, Uncle was worried but soon realised what happened LOL
Beans and I have been eating loads of veggies too, Uncle said whee had
to eat more hay so he's kept us in the night time run HUMPH!

but........whee going to the SNOW!!  it should be so much fun, Beans has
told us that it's cold stuff and funny to walk on, you sink into it, so
i'll have to be careful my hair doesn't get too wet and Onyx's tail
doesn't get wet!
Mummy you wont believe but Beans can SNOWBOARD........he is getting his
Daddy to email you a pigture of him snowboarding!  So he is going to
teach me too :o)  (if you can work out how mummy please put the pigture
up for everyone to see.....that is if you can do it te hehehe)

Don't worry Mummy whee be careful
all our loves
Velvet, Beans and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx