[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Yettie

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 15 13:28:57 EDT 2010

Jean, I am so SO sad to hear the news about Yettie.  You, Andy and the Misfits have been through such an emotional roller-coaster in the past little while, I can imagine how wrung out you must feel right now.

You are right, though --- seeing our beloved piggies in pain that we can't do anything about is the one thing I can't tolerate either.  As hard as it must have been, you did the right and loving thing by your boy in letting him go.  He is healthy and whole again now, running and playing in the meadows at the Bridge with the other angel Misfits...

                            With deepest sympathy,

                                                      Pat S.