[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Dunya

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jul 15 14:11:49 EDT 2010

Mieke, it was the end of an era to hear that the last of your original Winky girls, Dunya, passed away.  Please excuse our extremely late condolences.  Teeth problems in piggies are so hard to deal with, and we are so very sorry that she developed them.  Please know that you and your boyfriend did all you could for her.  We, too, have seen piggies near the end who don't want their syringed food, and we understand how heartbreaking this was for you.  We know, though, that you were a comfort to her as she passed away.  Thank you for the link to her beautiful photo; the breeder was crazy to give her away, but that was Dunya's lucky day, as she joined a family where she was loved.  How great that she had so many wonderful piggie friends in her life, too, starting with Lotje and Guiny.  We know she enjoyed every day with you.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan