[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Macie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jul 15 14:18:26 EDT 2010

Joanne, it was with much sadness that we read of Macie's passing, and we send our extremely belated condolences.  We are so very sorry that she passed away at only three and a half years old; sometimes piggie passings are such a mystery.  It sounds as though she was fine until the end, though, and peacefully traveled to the Bridge as she slept.  Please know that she had a wonderful life with your family.  How great that you adopted her from a rescue and actually rescued two more piggies, since she gave birth to Teddy and Baci.  Lucky piggies all, to be so loved, and we have no doubt that Macie knew how special she was.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan