[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: extremely belated condolences, Snickers and Lilac

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jul 17 14:35:33 EDT 2010

Debra and The Story Cavies, please accept our very belated condolences on the passings of Snickers and Lilac.  We are so very sorry that they had ongoing health problems that took them to the other side.  However, as you said, they are now pain free and certainly are frolicking in good health at the Rainbow Bridge.  We know what a roller coaster it is when a piggie is in ill health for weeks or months, but we have no doubt that Snickers and Lilac knew how much you loved them and how hard you were trying to get them well.  They were both lucky piggies.  We are also sorry that Cheekie has health problems; we send him healing wheeks and hope he will be well soon.

How great to hear that you have adopted a piggie from the Critter Corral.    Sooty is a great name for a Himalayan.  A big welcome to him.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan