[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: extremely belated condolences, Melody

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jul 17 14:37:13 EDT 2010

ME, we were very saddened to hear of your loss of Melody, especially so soon after Grace's passing and while you were trying to get Hope over her URI.  It seems that sometimes so many overwhelming things happen at once, and we are so very sorry.  Please know that you did all your best for her, keeping tabs on her weight and hand feeding her, and that she was lucky to leave this world from the comfort and safety of your arms.  How touching that she waited for you to pick her up before she went to the other side.  Yes, it is hard not to have favorites, and we can understand why Melody was yours.  How sweet to hear of what a people pig she was and of how she'd get so excited popcorning that it would be hard for her to hold a veggie.  Please accept our very belated condolences on her passing.  She definitely was a lucky girl and knew how much she was loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan