[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Isis

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jul 17 14:38:26 EDT 2010

Angela, Peter, and the remaining Guinea Goddesses, please accept our belated condolences on Isis' passing.  It is very sad to hear that she had developed tumors that drew her to the other side.  However, although piggies are never with us long enough, it is good that she would have been six in December.  We can definitely believe that she overcame her various health issues by sheer willpower -- helped, of course, by your love of her and belief in her.  What a poignant moment it must have been to see her friends Mimi and Mona with her after she passed away -- so touching to read that Mimi tried to wake her.  Yes, we have no doubt that Isis is happily chewing a big carrot at the Rainbow Bridge.  She was a lucky girl.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan