[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Badger

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jul 17 14:40:16 EDT 2010

Elizabeth, Edna, and Weasel, how sad to read of the loss of your Badger, especially since she was only 18 months old.  Yes, it seems so unfair that she suddenly developed a massive ovarian cyst and digestive/kidney failure at such a young age.  Sometimes piggie passings -- the hows, whys, and whens -- are just so mysterious and unpredictable.  We are so very sorry that you had to help her to the Bridge, but we know she thanks you for making the hard and selfless decision.  The most important thing is that she loved life so much because she was such a lucky and beloved member of your family and you made all of her days happy ones.  Although her life was short, it was rich.  Please accept our belated condolences on Badger's passing.

It is good that you would like to adopt another piggie, but, as you said, wait until you feel ready.  You'll know when the time is right.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan