[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Velvet's Eyes

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Sun Jul 18 17:00:07 EDT 2010

Dear Glynis and the GPDD Family,
  I have a female Himalayan guinea pig named Hillary that developed
cataracts in both eyes at the age of 1. She is now 3.5 years old. Also
over the 26 years of operating Piggyville I have had many blind cavies.
All of the piggys lived normal lives. Even Hillary does not have any
problem going up a ramp that has solid side rails to get to an elevated
sleeping platform. Hillary is the first piggy to come running for food
when I enter the caviary. Velvet may just be developing cataracts. I
wish her the best.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.