[Gpdd] HEALTH (VELVET'S EYES)

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 12:24:26 EDT 2010

I have had two pigs poke their eyes with stiff hay and the vet bills were astronomical.  A month or so ago someone posted about "Kleenmama's Hayloft" and I went on line and bought some of their Timothy hay.  It is the softest, most fragrant, lush hay I have ever tried.  The hay itself isn't too expensive but the shipping is quite high.  But I really think it is worth it.  My four pigs who weren't big hay eaters have gone through almost 15 pounds of it pretty quickly.  I think it would be just the thing for Velvet.  I hope things work out for you.
Grace, Gus, Babe, Rusty, Peanut (with Oreo, Porkster and Sugar at the Bridge)