[Gpdd] [ ANNOUNCEMENT] and [RAINBOW BRIDG]: introducing Ethan andmourning Copper

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 02:33:40 EDT 2010

Cindy, I am so sorry your valiant attempt to rescue failed and little Cooper
succumbed to his heatstroke. How cruel that a person would take animals in
that he had no clue on how to care for.

I know your heart is broken as a little piggies in need clamps onto it for
dear life. Thank you so much for trying and for making sure that Cooper got
the help he needed. I am very glad he is at the Bridge where its never too
hot, and no piggy is every too thirsty. And I am thankful you have good news
to help with your bad news. Your new little wooly sheep with pants sounds
really cute and we will look forward to stories from Ethan
Love Sandy and Sammy

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")