[Gpdd] MISC Welcome and Condolences

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jul 21 13:45:30 EDT 2010

Cindy,

I am so pleased to be able to welcome little Ethan, a new friend for Friday. Those little Texels do, indeed resemble tiny sheep. I am glad that he has brought some happiness into your lives.

That was such a sad story about Copper, who seemed to be recovering and then had to be helped to the Rainbow Bridge. It was good that he knew so much love in those three days that he lived with you and enjoyed his orchard grass. I send my deepest sympathy on his loss. Heatstroke is so dangerous to little piggies, who just cannot cope with extreme temperatures and I know that you and your vet did all that you could for him.

I hope that we will soon see some pigtures of the new little sheep.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.