[Gpdd] HEALTH: Joanie's sister's bunny

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 22 15:32:28 EDT 2010

Would you please send healing prayers and loving thoughts to my sister Annie's bunny, Rebecca? She's a timid bun who's fighting stasis. There are now gut sounds, no gas,or obstructions, and her teeth are acceptible, but there's still no eating after a night of hospitalization and fluids. She hates being handled, though she's affectionate in her cage, so it's a major stress thing for both Annie and Rebecca. She's a big bun and is hard to hold on to when she struggles.I know this is off topic, but I also know many of you are bun lovers, too
Annie, Rebecca and I thank you!

Joanie