[Gpdd] misc: question? on G- Whiz product

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 10:29:48 EDT 2010

Hey has anyone ever tired a product called "G-Whiz" by earth balance? it is
supose to help with the smell of urine etc in animals. My daughter has a rabbit
that i must say stinkies... and just didnt know if anyone here uses products
like that that goes in the water to help with smells. It says its safe
for guinea pigs as well. I found it on Dr.Foster and Smiths web site. thanks for
any info anyone has on this product.
jean
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.