[Gpdd] MISC: Hay Racks

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 00:46:52 EDT 2010

I have been lurking reading the digest posts
and see there has been some comments about
hay racks.
When I have piggies out for play time outside
or on the porch I use an empty 12 pk pop container
and stuff hay into it. I'm sure you could use something
smaller such as a box from a cake mix or something
similar. That way they have something to chew as well
that won't hurt them. With the 12 pk pop containers my
girls will crawl in them and sleep or hide. It aslo servers
as a sneaky way to pick them up too. My girls hate to
come inside no matter how dark or cool it gets but
when I see them in the hay they are unaware I'm there.

Birdie ,slave to Miss Perky and Miss Pooky