[Gpdd] Health: Selenas piggie

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 1 12:24:42 EDT 2010

Dear Selena,
Our dear little Lazarus has a cyst that is about a inch circle that doesn't cause him a bit of trouble. It has been there for over a year and a half and hasn't gotten any bigger or smaller. He never bothers it and it sure doesn't interrupt his life style of being a hungry lazy boy! So sure hoping its just a cyst. We opted to leave Lazarus cyst alone since it doesn't cause any troubles at all:)

Jean (misfits)
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.