[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Will Colby be OK with his stitches?

rj1571 rj1571 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 16:10:39 EDT 2010

Hi

Well its 5 days until I am due to pick up my new adoptee Colby. I spoke to the lady fostering him on Sunday to arrange going over next Sunday to pick him up. Colby is being fostered by the RSPCA and has been neutered. I am a little concerned that although its been 6 weeks he still has his stitches in. I am worried that when I bring him home on Sunday and introduce him to my three girls he is going to go a little crazy with the novelty of being in with the girls and may hurt himself being a bit, erm, over enthusiastic:-)

Is this something I should be worried about do you think, should I put off bringing him home until he is fully healed? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as Colby is my first boy so not quite sure how drastic the neutering process is and how much cutting they have done.

Beki
An expectant Melody, Mocha and Lara