[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: My Piggy

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 01:18:09 EDT 2010

Dear Joanne and Spicy, Merri, Teddy, Baci,  and Sweetie
It's with a heavy heart that I write another of these letters.  It does
sound as though Macie went quickly and we will honor her not only for her
own pigginess but for bringing your dear Teddy and Baci into this world. I
so wish our little ones could stay with us longer. I am so sorry for your
shock and pain at finding her so and having to live now without her.
Thankfully you had her short time together and she left you  2 precious
gifts as well as your memories of her. Run free at the Bridge dear Macie,
say hi to the ones we miss so much.
Sandy and Shipwreck Sam