[Gpdd] {HEALTH} Mr Piggywig

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 2 10:22:45 EDT 2010

Dear Selena

My gp had a couple of these. The place on the body where you have indicated
(just off the spine) is quite typical of where they can be located (and also
around the rib cage, too). They are usually fatty lumps and do no harm to
the piggy. The lumps do have a proper medical name, but I'm afraid that has
slipped my mind. Maybe someone else can help?

However, you are right to see your vet to be 100% certain and to get
confirmation of this. Monitor the lump every week or so, and feel it
regularly, just to make sure there are no unusual changes.

Kind regards

Carole

----------
[Gpdd] {HEALTH} Mr Piggywig

He had his cage cleaned and he was bathed today. I found a small marble
sized lump just off his spine:-(. I'm very worried and am calling the vet as
soon as he's open again after the holiday. He's only 4 or thereabouts:(.
 *******
Selena Simonetti
selenacanada at yahoo.com
Please visit my Zazzle Shop:
http://www.zazzle.com/crazy_rat_lady*
(For the Canadian site, please click on the Canadian flag icon at the bottom
of the site page.)