[Gpdd] HEALTH (SUGAR)

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 10:24:36 EDT 2010

I am sorry to report that Sugar did indeed have cancer.  Lymphoma to be exact and I had to help her to the Bridge last Saturday.  It was very hard for me because she was my favorite, lying in her cozy next to me on the couch at night waiting for her treats.  It is very sad not to have her around.  I'm trying to coax baby Peanut into being a lap pig, but she hates it when I hold her and pet her.  She grumbles but doesn't try to jump out of my arms like she used to.  Maybe she is starting to like it.  Having four piggies now is a loss, but a comfort too.  I spoiled the rest of them terribly this weekend.  And I got the Kleenmama hay and it is absolutely wonderful.  So soft and fragrant I almost tried some myself.  Anyway, thank you all for your kind thoughts and expressions of sympathy.  I'm sure Sugar is better off where she is than staying here and being so sick.
Grace, Gus, Babe, Rusty and Peanut (with Pork Chop, Oreo and Sugar at the Bridge)