[Gpdd] HEALTH (SUGAR)

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jun 4 06:10:34 EDT 2010

Dear Grace,

I am so sorry that you have lost Sugar to the dreaded cancer. I was so
hoping that her lump would turn out to be a benign cyst or a lipoma but it
was not to be.

I don't know if it worse to lose a piggy to a known illness over which you
have no control or to lose one suddenly like Joanne's Macie. It is so very
hard either way and I know how sad you will be without your Sugar.

There are never the right words to say at this time but please accept my
most sincere condolences. I hope that Peanut will condescend to be a lap
pig.

R.I.P. Sugar. Safe at the Rainbow Bridge where there is no more pain.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.