[Gpdd] CARE: re: piggies and rats

Jenni mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 09:35:57 EDT 2010

Dear Deb, Fender and Audrey,
Here's a couple links to rat info...
I think whether your piggies will be bothered by the rattie visitor depends on the personalities of your piggies and the rattie- curious or shy?  I have had both share a room before with no ill effects!  As long as the piggy is not too skittish...rats are awesome pets, adorable, clean, smart, and interesting!  I'd say try out the same room and watch, move if piggies don't settle and get curious.. Good luck!
          Jenni, Barnacle Bill, Burkle& Gigi from Florida

http://ratguide.com/
http://www.ratfanclub.org/helpinfo.html