[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Macie

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 23:04:49 EDT 2010

Dear ME and piggies:

Thank you so very much for thinking of us.  I'm still in shock over
losing Macie and feel awful that I wasn't there in her final hours.
I also hope that her passing was easy and peaceful, without pain.
She looked just as beautiful deceased as in life so I hope that means
she didn't suffer.  I do wonder what my other girls (Spicy, Merri, Sweetie)
who shared her cage experienced...

Thanks again.  I hope we don't have any more deaths on the digest
for a long, long time!

Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie
In my heart forever:  Annie, Abbie, Monkee, Macie