[Gpdd] Gpdd (Rainbow Bridge) Sugar and Macie

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 03:38:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

Just want to say we are here with you in thought and prayer.  I know how
terribly sad losing a piggie can be.
I was talking to my sister about the piggies I have had that passed on.  I
told her, "they are in my heart, because love never dies."
I am reading a good book by Sylvia Brown called *All Pets Go To Heaven.*
There is a poem in it written by a woman who had lost her dog.  The dog had
gone to Rainbow Bridge.  The woman kept waking up in the morning with these
thoughts in her head, so she finally had to compose a poem of these
thoughts.  They are words allegedly from her dog, and although I cannot put
it here, I will just say that the poem is titled *I'm Still Here *and it's
on page 87.

I was so sad after my Rufie passed over. About 2 weeks later,  I was in the
supermarket one night after work, and I heard them playing Stevie Wonder's
song, *Overjoyed.*  The lyrics are not all that appropo for the loss of a
pet, however, when I heard "and though you don't believe that they do, they
do come true", I had to think it was a beautiful song by a beautiful being,
relaying a beautiful MESSAGE to me, from a beautiful piggie named Rufie, who
I love dearly and who is at the bridge, and he just wanted me to know that
the dreams DO come true, despite what I may be thinking about in these days
of life on planet earth. I like to think outside the silly box and I want to
feel ok about it.  Incredibly, these messages will come to us if we are open
enough to them and really want them!!!!

Love,
Ellen and 8 piggies and the bun