[Gpdd] Gpdd (Health) ("Preggie Piggie" Zoe)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 04:43:20 EDT 2010

Congrats Dee and Joe soon to be piggie grandparents.

My Sammie-girl delivered 4 pups over a year ago in her pigloo. She was about
5 mos. old. She already had Sheila.
I had separated the two girls mom and daughter when I found that Sammie was
pregnant, as they were squabbling, and being inexperienced, I feared for
their safety, although I probably could have kept them in the same cage, I
did take Sheila out to be next door.
I did not try milk-soaked bread, but I did increase her vegies. Mostly
romaine, kale, parsley, as I was informed that more vegies would keep the
pups birth weight down thus easing her delivery of them. So I still gave her
pellets but more vegies, and all the pups are healthy.
Ellen and piggies and bun