[Gpdd] Gpdd (Misc.) (Love Goes On)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 05:21:59 EDT 2010

Hi Dear Friends,

Just catching up, and I saw the photos of Mieke's new piggie babies and how
adorable.  You know my eyes started to water, it is just such a blessing
that we have people such as Mieke, and all the rest of you who care so much
for wonderful and special cavies and small animals.

And I saw the pigture of Colby, and he really looks/reminds me of Rufie.
Just the same inquisitive face.

Penny, I am glad you are back on the digest and got a new laptop. That's
grand!

Life does go on and full circle, and love also goes on, as love can really
never die.  The essence of a loved one always lives on.  And in Hawaiian, *
aloha* means love.

Aloha,
Ellen and piggies and bun