[Gpdd] Announce: Zoe and June

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 5 16:22:49 EDT 2010

Hi all,

If you go to http://deesblogsite.blogspot.com you should be able to see pigtures of Zoe and June.

We are enjoying the new baby so much.  Doesn't take much to entertain Joe and I!

Thanks for all your great comments on our new addition.  Happy news to balance the sad. Because we had to separate Zoe and Lily, Lily will be going up for adoption now.  Once they start fighting I usually can't put two sows back together.  Lily will make some family a great pet.

Joe and I want to keep our home open to fosters so we are not adopting Lily or Zoe.  We will keep baby June as a companion for our girl Jodie.

If anyone is interested in adopting Lily or Zoe let me know.

Dee, Jodie says what is this little thing hopping around my cage!  Zoe says I am getting my girlish figure back!  Lily says why is Zoe fighting with me?  Joe says more piggies to cuddle!