[Gpdd] [Misc] Bathroom Behavior

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 15:11:45 EDT 2010

Hi Lulu,
This is Gordon, the GP.  I am a senior piggie and I live by myself.  I do like a clean cage, but I know it is my job to poop as much as I can all over my cage.  I try to pee everywhere too, but sometimes I will pick a favorite spot.  My Mama is very good about keeping my cage clean. She takes my poops out with a plastic spoon a few times a day, and changes my newspaper and bedding every few days, too.  I have a triangle thing in the corner of my cage and my Mama has told me to "go" in there, but I think she is making that up, because I know that is just for lounging!  It is our duty as piggies to poop everywhere!  But, Lulu, you must remember not to poop or pee when it's cuddle time.  Cuddle-time is special and you have to devote yourself to just being cuddled, and to letting your Mama know if you have to go.

Gordon, the GP