[Gpdd] [Announcement]: Chakala is 3 pounds!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 21:04:18 EDT 2010

Our little ball of fur, Chakalaka, weighed 3 pounds yesterday.
His birthday is September 26, 2009, and he has grown so fast.
He's a sheltie, so I'm sure that at least a half pound is fur!
His roommate Baby DJ is gaining on him. He was born in February and is already more than 2 pounds.

Our little girl piggie, Ghirardelli, who is only one week younger than Chakalaka is still only 1.4 pounds.

It's amazing how different and wonderful each little piggie is.

ME in New Smyrna Beach