[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Tumbleweed

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jun 10 16:31:07 EDT 2010

Dear Cindy,

I am so sorry to read that dear Tumbleweed has left you for the Rainbow Bridge. He was such a beautiful piggy.

What a wonderful life he led as part of your family and I know that you and Friday are going to miss him terribly. I hope that Friday will not grieve too much for his friend but I know only too well how distraught a boar can be at the loss of his companion. Hopefully a new friend will come along to cheer him up and help to fill that empty space in your hearts.

The Piggyfriend Secret Agents, Thorntons, Carrot, Badger, Big Red and 101 all salute their brave colleague, Master of Disguise, and hope that he will continue to send reports from the Bridge.

Sending you our deepest sympathy with hugs for Friday.

Lots of love from Penny and the Piggyfriends.