[Gpdd] [Announcement] Happy Dilly and Donny Day!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 11 21:42:24 EDT 2010

Hi. Please join us in celebrating Dilly and Donny Day.
We adopted our first piggies, Dillon and Donovan, on June 12, 2008.
Although we lost our dear Dillon last year, we are still celebrating the joy that they have brought to our lives.

We don't know how old they were when they joined our family.
All we knew was that they were brothers and that they weighed three pounds each, so they probably were at least a year old.
Because we don't know Donovan's actual Birthday, we also celebrate it on June 12th.
So this will be Donovan's third? birthday (at least his second year with us).

So please share an extra carrot or other special treat with your piggie friends to celebrate two great pigs,
one still with us, and the other across the bridge, and the six other furry friends who have come to share our home
in the two years since Dilly and Donny found their way to us and to celebrate all the wonderful friends that we have made through the gpdd.

Happy Dilly & Donny Day,

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Chakalaka, Baby DJ (Dilly Jr.), Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Twinkie, Ghirardelli, and Donovan in our home and Dillon Forever in our Hearts