[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Tumbleweed

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 07:12:17 EDT 2010

Cindy and Friday you know how sad we were when we learned that our dear friend Tumbleweed had left for the bridge, he had a good long life and you did everything you could for the little fighter with the mad hair.

Like Glynis we remember the trip to Oz and how Tumbleweed appeared in an episode of Home and Away pretending to be Tumbleweed blowing across the beach only slightly spoilt by the loud wheek as he went.

Fugly says he was a great secret agent and will be much missed by the secret agents all over the world.

We hope Friday finds a new friend soon to tell about his buddy Tumbleweed and the adventures they had

Run free Tumbleweed much missed by all who knew you

M, Fugly and Spooky