[Gpdd] MISC Condolences to the Story Cavies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jun 13 16:40:13 EDT 2010

Debra and the Story Cavies,

We are so sad to read that two of your little herd have departed for the Rainbow Bridge and hope that Cheekie will soon return to good health.

We know how awful it is to lose two of our little ones in quick succession.

Your new little friend, Doodlebug, sounds quite the sweetie and we look forward to seeing his pigture and learning if he has a new name.

Our sincerest condolences on your loss. R.I.P. Snickers and Lilac. We had a lovely golden Alpaca piggy called Snickers and when I lost her and was looking for the Rainbow Bridge story to print out to replace my dog-eared copy, I found the GPDD.

With lots of love and hugs to you and the rest of the Story Cavies.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.