[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Melody

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 16 15:51:39 EDT 2010

She was a once in a lifetime piggie, and oh, how fortunate you were to share in that small life! Most of my piggies politely put up with my affection. To have one who sought it out, even to the very end, and to have to let her go is unimaginable for me.  And to have it happen so suddenly, too. I know loving such short-lived creatures has its inherent dangers, but is there any creature that can so completely charm and capture our hearts and ask so little in return?

My heart aches for you,

Joanie