[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Melody

ME me at buddies.org
Thu Jun 17 04:58:35 EDT 2010

Jean, Jaime, and Joanie, thank you for your thoughts.

You know, the more I think about it, I've been blessed with a bunch of special pigs ... Melody just being one ... and several did seek out my attention ... including Timothy (I called her Chimmie most of the time ... after I found out she was a girl), who got me through those awkward teen years ... and Sundae, who used to follow me around the house ... and Viola, my diabetic, who never complained about her health problems.

Hope is almost back to her normal self ... still needs to gain weight, but her attitude is excellent ... she's my little trooper.  She was one of those who I had to win over ... but I think she realized I was only trying to help when she had an ear infection years ago.  Since then, she's loved being held.