[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Melody

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 12:18:54 EDT 2010

Oh...I'm so sorry to hear that Melody has crossed the Bridge.
It seems like too many of us have lost our babies recently.
It's very hard, but there is nothing we can do except totally
LOVE them while we have them, and remember them with
JOY after they leave.  I have lost so many pets through the
years and I still miss each and every one of them daily.  Some
I still cry for, others I can laugh over our times together...but
they ALL have touched my life.
May Melody's memories bring gladness to your heart as you
think of her with love.
With our sympathy,
Joanne, Spicy, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie