[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Melody

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 14:01:22 EDT 2010

Dear ME.  I am so very sorry about the loss of your precious Melody, these
losses leave a empty hurting ache in our hearts no matter how many and how
loved our little ones are or how full our lives in other ways. I have had
probably  the care of 50 piggies over my life starting since I was about 8
and remember every loss like it was yesterday, some I have to admit I miss
much more than others. There have been many cases of finding a piggy just
gone after a seeming normal day, others have called me to their sides for
help and refused to be put down until they go to Bridge. On the flip side
there are the wonderful memories that are just as memorable but extremely
pleasurable. In the end I know these little ones that came to my care lived
a loved life with companions and fine care, although there were obviously
mistakes in my care I still know they lived well and were happy. You did
that for Melody and little Hope who is thankfully doing better and all your
little treasures. We have so much to be thankful for, and the knowledge that
we gave them the best lives we could makes me feel better and comforts me
when I am missing one especially sharply. You are such a fine piggy mommy,
bless you and may peace and happiness reign in your heart and in those of
all the others that care enough to join groups like ours to learn better
care through sharing.  Sandy and Sammy