[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Melody (April 28, 2007 - June 15, 2010)

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jun 18 19:08:24 EDT 2010

ME.

I was so sad to read of the loss our your precious Melody. Every piggy is
special but even more so are the ones that demand to be picked up and loved.
I have been lucky to have cared for many such "people" piggies and I know
how awful it is for you to have lost your little girl.

I am pleased that Hope is making a good recovery and send my wishes that
this will comfort you at this very sad time.

Our sincerest condolences on your loss. R.I.P. Melody, popcorning at the
Rainbow Bridge.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.