[Gpdd] MISC Dandelion joins a group.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jun 20 13:41:55 EDT 2010

Hi Piggy lovers.

Little Dandelion, who came to me with the reputation of being a fighter, has finished her quarantine and last week I introduced her to one of my groups. I picked a group of four, who, apart from Hope, are nearer to her in age. The others are my big boy Garnet and Petunia and Peony, who were part of the big RSCPA rescue.

They came and had a look at her, she looked back and after an initial small skirmish to decide the pigging order, they all settled down to demolish a big pile of food. Hope remains the alpha sow, Garnet loves everybody and there is no sign of any fighting whatsoever.

I am glad that she came here, where she can enjoy being a part of a herd rather than being stuck in a hutch on her own. She loves jumping on top of the sleeping boxes ( cardboard wine boxes ) and she and Peony jump along the row and then back again. Peony learned this from Hope, who is now too old for such activities and Dandelion has obviously copied Peony.

I have some pigtures of her to share with you but when I tried to load them into Photobucket, it would not accept my password, which I know is correct, and, despite mailing them, I am getting nowhere. I also have pigtures of Roscoe, who celebrated his 6th. birthday last week and of Barley and Sapphire  who are now SCAMPS. I will have to start a new album somewhere and I will let you know when the pigtures are ready.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.