[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Melody (April 28, 2007 - June 15, 2010)

ME me at buddies.org
Sun Jun 20 05:59:35 EDT 2010

Well, since the passing of Melody on Tuesday, the house has seemed so empty with only three in the "big girls" enclosure.  Well, this morning we introduced the babies to the rest of the group.  For the most part, it was uneventful, though Harmony was quite nippy and chased the babies for awhile.  I had a little chat with her, and I think we came to an understanding.  You can see them at http://buddies.org ... under Cavy Movies.