[Gpdd] MISC: When do you know it's time?

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 20:22:11 EDT 2010

Laura, we were so sorry to hear that you and Frodo are going through such a difficult time.
I haven't been in your situation before, so I have no advice, but I'm sure that you and your vet will make the right choice.
Please know that you and Frodo are in our thoughts and prayers.

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Chakalaka, Baby DJ, Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Twinkie, Ghirardelli, Donovan in our home and Dillon Forever in our Hearts