[Gpdd] MISC: When do you know it's time?

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 22 10:37:09 EDT 2010

Dear Laura,
I feel for you and Frodo. We also had a piggie that couldn't move her back legs at all. She was a beautiful Sheltie piggy that always wore a yellow bow in her hair. We also had to wash her and clean her up  many times during the day, but she also enjoyed  food, life, and lap time and we took her everywhere with us. (yes even to my son in laws baseball games) I fully understand you wondering about Frodos quality of life. Our little girl never tipped herself over like Frodo. She just laid there holding her head up with her front feet. She was unable to move herself around at all. That would of broken my heart to find her on her side and not being able to get back up. You have done amazing being able to keep Frodo going for 9 months with your care!  Our little girl was only able to stay with us for 2 months after she became unable to walk. (she was a old pigger that we adopted in) We are here for you with whatever your decision will be. It is
 a hard personal decision, but you will know when the time is right to help him to the bridge. It is a  true act of love when we have to help them, as its hard on each of us to make that decsion.

Jean (misfits)
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.