[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Frodo

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jun 22 20:43:31 EDT 2010

Dear Laura i'm so sorry to hear that Frodo is paralysed :o(
What a wonderful mummy you have been to him over his years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now with him unable to care of himself you've just taken over for him.
I have experienced this, so i can understand how you feel, i was lucky
in that i was able to take Duke to work with me a few times, or that
somebody would be home to move him off his soiled areas.
I really think that they tell you when it's time, the only way i can
describe it is that their eyes seem to loose that gleam and they just
seem too loose the will to do anything.  Because you have such a special
bond with Frodo i'm sure he'll let you know.
Whee wish you and Frodo all the best, whatever decision is made it will
be for his benefit.
Sending you some loving hugs and loads of loving wheeeeeeeks to our dear
friend Frodo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I too hope that you'll still be around to chat to everynow and then,
your experience, knowledge and love for piggies would be so appreciated
by us all.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx