[Gpdd] Announcement: Two little flowers to enter our family on Saturday!!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 06:01:28 EDT 2010

Dearest Spooky,

Have you heard? Our mom and dad are very excited to pick up to little ones
on saturday!

After our leader Dunya left us for the bridge (many thanks for all the sweet
emails, GPDD-ers!),
Mom and dad found that our cage is too empty, and they have wanted to have a
silveragouti with white
piggy for ages. Last time when Lotje left us, and they searched for a
silveragouti, they found me!
Okay, I was not a silveragouti, but a greyagouti with a little cream, but
either way they thought
I was gorgeous! So they took me home when i was old enough, that was already
2 years ago.

Now we have an empty spot in the cage, they started their search again, and
mom found
a cute little silveragouti with white US Teddy sow, that was born on the
12th of May, and lives
on the other side of the netherlands. But hey, they really want a
silveragouti white, preferably
a rex or teddy, and they are hard to find in the Netherlands...
So mom wrote an email asking if they could come and see her.
Then Dad started looking on the web, and found another gorgeous little
silveragouti with white
US teddy sow. She was born on May 13th and also lived across country...
He decided to send them an email as well, and ask to come an see her.

So a couple of weeks ago they went to visit the little ones, and found them
self with a dilemma.
They both were very cute, and how could they ever choose between one of
them?
So after some thinking and discussion, they decided we got enough space for
two more piggies,
WHAT!?!? I was just so happy having loads of space, especially since Chico
spends most his
time in a house...

So they will be 6 weeks old now, and are ready to be picked up on saturday!
We're not sure what to think of them, but we'll see.
To make plain to our slaves that they cannot just put little ones in our
cage, we have gotten
ourselves some skin problems. I've got a little white scruffy spot on my
ear, and Chico
has loads of flaky skin... So now our slaves is wondering if we have some
kind of Fungus...
And wether or not she should keep of separated till this goes away! Any
thoughts on that are
very welcome, slave not happy about this at all!
Ha, that will teach them just to add 2 more extra in our cage paradise..
Just hoping my cuteness will still be the biggest.

As for their names, our mom really liked the name Lily after Janet's piggy
that passed away
a little while ago.
Then your mom suggested they should go with flower names...
Since the other piggie was dad's pick he was allowed to name her, but with a
flower theme..
And he chose Daisy.
We like Daisy especially because we had a TV shows about a dutch and
maroccan girl named
Dunya and Desie (dutch for Daisy), which is nice cause we now will get a
Daisy after having a Dunya.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0288403/

So how should I handle the coming of these new probably cute little ones?
I don't want to be replaced or less cute then them!
Please give me some advice, Spooky

Love,
Your Woopy
pandameisje at gmail.com