[Gpdd] [Announce] Gordon's Adoption Day Birthday

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 14:52:43 EDT 2010

Weeee are happy to announce that Gordon, the GP is 6 years old on June 24th!  Gordon was adopted from the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue on June 24th, 2006, and he was 2 (we think) at the time of adoption.  Gordon is a happy little guy who loves "cuddle time" and being sung to.  He likes to visit with his human grandma and grandpa (who sing to him), and he likes to go to the beach with his co-slave William and his mama Audrey.  Gordon is glad to be part of the GPDD family and sends his condolences to all slaves whose piggies have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.  He has told me that he knows that they are looking after you from the Rainbow Bridge, and not to worry.

Audrey
(Remembering Reese)