[Gpdd] misc: the piggies are coming; the piggies are coming!

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jun 23 19:05:00 EDT 2010

Dandelion, Daisy,  and a precious new Lily.  New piggies to fill the cages,
the hearts of slaves and masters both, new recruits as future pirates,
secret agents, or Olympig stars and soccer players. Jodie's new little niece
June, and the little guy chasing Beans for all he's worth.The new blood is
coming to refresh our hearts and minds, to wash away the tears and fill the
vacancies in hearts and pigloos everywhere. Good job everyone. Baby piggies
and rescues who will benefit from all whee have learned these past hard
years, more stories of unimaginable silliness and joy, popcorning unbound.
Break out the carrot wine and musicians for the "Rumblestrut Blues" emphasis
on rumblestruting. Out with winter, summer is here and in our hearts and
pigloos, let's rejoice, welcome, and party!!!! Hope whee haven't missed
anyone, more love and happiness to them if so.
Love and happiness, from Sandy and Shipwreck Sam