[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Artie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jun 25 05:04:36 EDT 2010

Carole,

I can't believe that a whole year has gone by since you lost your dear
Artie. I know how hard it hit you, especially when BG left to join his
friend.

We never forget our darling piggies but many of us have new piggies to love,
which helps ease the pain.

Last week I was sorting through some very old photo albums and came across
some old black and white photos of my very first piggies, Scobie and Digger,
who lived with me in the sixties. Even after all this time, I had a few
tears and then remembered all the fun that I had with them. I have never
tried to count how many Piggyfriends there have been between then and now.
For the last twenty years I have had between twenty and thirty at a time,
sometimes even more so that's a lot of piggies.

I try to concentrate on the current herd and hope that I gave the piggies
waiting at the Bridge the best life that they could possibly have.

That's all we can do.

When I have time, I must arrange a new Photobucket page as I have had no
reply from them. When this is done, I will see if I can scan these old
photos and put them up for you to see the piggies who started it all. They
are not very good pictures ( I was only 10 or 11 at the time with an old
Kodak Brownie camera ) but I would like to share them.

Take care Carole.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.