[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Fugly and stones

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Jun 25 00:59:00 EDT 2010

Dear M and Fugly

Whee have our paws, claws and fingers crossed that our dear dear friend
and Special Agent F will be able to conquer the nasty kidney stones.
It is because of your love for Fugly that you've perservered and asked
heaps of questions from your vets and us.  I hope now that the new vet
and the natural products will help the kidney stones dissipate quickly.
Sending you all HUGE HUGS and lots of kisses from the girls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx