[Gpdd] Announcement: Piggies on web cam

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 03:50:57 EDT 2010

Hi all,

It seems like we are loosing many piggies lately (though we always seem to,
because of the big amount of piggies on the gpdd).
And many of the famous and my favourites seem to have health issues,
like our dear friend Fugly.

Our Dunya's loss will also bring new life to our herd, the little girls will
be
added this weekend, and because we all need some smiles
I bought a new web cam so you can all watch my piggies if you like.

On saturday we will pick up the little ones!
Unfortunately Lily might have mites,
and Chico's skin is very flaky and scruffy and Woopy has a white spot
on her ear, so I should keep them separated for a while...
But they will live next to each other to get used to each other.
I am very curious how they will get along!

You will be able to see the new girls starting saturday evening,
so if you like take a look:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/guinygirlz

This sunday a special rodent, that has just arrived at our doorstep,
will organise a baby shower for Daisy and Lily.
Every piggy is invited to come and have a look (virtually).
Hopefully you will share a baby carrot with us in honour of the newbies!
Hope to hear from you then, and of course you should be able to have
a virtual look through their web cam!

Hugs to all the piggies that are ill, their slaves,
all the slaves that have recently lost a piggy, we know how you feel!
And hugs to all the piggies and their slaves that are not feeling ill or
bad,
Wheeks,
Slave Mieke, and piggies: Woopy and Chico
and soon to be added Lily and Daisy

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl