[Gpdd] Health; Fugly has Kidney Stones

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 20:03:44 EDT 2010

M-
My 1st piggie Albert went thru something similar to Fugly. He had a stone & when the vet went in to operate he found it was stuck in the ureter & could not be removed. I was giving him Shilintong & he did pass it on his own, but he was really never the same after that. The stone hurt his penis coming out, he already had kidney damage. We managed to have about 6 more months with him, but he had so many problems. He kept fighting though until one night he started peeing pools of blood & he couldn't move on his own. We knew it was time. I don't tell you this to make you lose hope, I just wanted you to know what our experience was like. We will keep you all in our prayers. We love Fugly! Hugs...

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames